Justin began his playground career with L&A in 2004. Over the past fourteen years he has assisted hundreds of communities in bringing their playground dreams to fruition. He has worked on projects across the United States and as far away as Australia and India! Justin’s experience with L&A is extensive, from small scale projects to large all-inclusive destination parks. In addition to managing hundreds of volunteers during our community builds, he also has extensive experience leading contractor installs and large scale renovations. His responsibilities with the firm also include staying connected with past projects and assisting with plans for playground renovations, retrofits and replacements.
Justin’s creativity is evident in his work and he enjoys crafting special features with local artists. Justin has very good interpersonal skills and is able to manage and empower volunteers. His patience is evident when providing instructions to unskilled workers and he is always found doing so with a smile. His energy and positive attitude are truly contagious. He is a true believer in the statement “If you imagine it, we will build it!”
He is a nationally certified playground safety inspector (CPSI) and knows the safety standards and guidelines that apply to today’s playgrounds.
In addition to his passion for play, he also enjoys restoring old wooden boats, traveling the world and meeting new people.
- Stewart Vincent Memorial Playground, Yuma, AZ
- Tatum’s Garden, Salinas, CA
- Shiver Me Timbers, Lake Charles, LA
- Jensen Beach Community Playground, Jensen Beach, FL
- Brooklyn’s Playground, Pocatello, ID
- Miami Springs Community Playground, Miami Springs, FL
- Heart of the City Playground, Cookeville, TN
- Valplayso the Next Generation, Valparaiso, IN
- Sugar Sand Science Playground, Boca Raton, FL
- Kid’s Kingdom 2, Andrews, TX
- Hope Park, Frisco, TX
- Bear Playground, Stevensville, MT
- Angel Park, Perry Hall, MD
- Rosenbloom Religious School, Baltimore, MD
References available upon request.